This image shows
- Three hanging panels of red fabric, 16′ long.
- A black, two-dimensional luan cutout that looks like an orchestra.
- A 4′-8″ high rolling stair unit that moves on or off stage.
- A Baby Grand-sized piano shell that holds an electric keyboard.
- An assortment of decorated rehearsal cubes, cafe chairs, and stools.
- A white-on-black design painted on the floor.
- White projection fields hitting the cyclorama from behind. The arches will be built into the projections themselves.
- Below: Oh What Beautiful Corn.